Ezra Jack Keats Minigrant Program For Public Schools and Public Libraries
Minigrant Award = $500
|1. Accepting applications from public schools and libraries anywhere in the United States and its protectorates.
2. Funds will not be granted for:
– Ongoing pen-pal projects bringing disparate communities together,
– Multi-cultural portrait projects,
– Art projects culminating in art shows, murals, or quilts,
– Creation and performance of puppet shows,
– Inter-generational journals.*
* These are examples…we welcome new ideas.
4. Applications will only be accepted if they are submitted on the form and in the space provided without reformating or attachments.
5. Only one application will be considered from each library or school.
6. Applications cannot be accepted for consideration if:
7. If an award check is not to be made out to the library or school:
8. We cannot send you a replacement if you lose the award check.
9. Make sure you have:
10. Mail the completed application form to:
11. Decisions will be announced by December of each year. You will receive notification by mail whether or not you have been awarded a grant.
| Click here to download the Minigrant Application Form